Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Job Start date: ASAP
Location: Commutable of: Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Quality Manager - Job Overview:
* To be a key member of the on-site Senior Management Team in order to effectively contribute to the success of company.
* Overall responsibility for Quality Management disciplines.
* Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to), final product conforms to customer specification(s), to maintain compliance to ISO9001 & ISO13485 Quality standards and on-time delivery is achieved.
* Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
* Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes
* Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance
* To ensure that the required resources (personnel, plant, equipment, etc.) are available in order to meet the above.
* With assistance from the HR Specialist, recruitment & management of direct reportees. Reviews and approves recommendations of subordinates on promotion and disciplinary issues. To monitor Quality department headcount, making recommendations for the investment or divestment of personnel resource in line with operational requirements.
* Capital budget responsibility to assist the General Manager in project justification, budget development, AFE preparation, planning and accountability. To further ensure that agreed Capital Projects are achieved on time and within the approved budgets.
* Establishes and maintains a positive employee relations climate through prioritising a strong collaborative working relationship with colleagues in Engineering and Operations in order to engage the quality team in deriving/implementing solutions
* To coach and lead the Quality Team by example in proactive collaboration with other departments in pursuit of quality excellence
* Responsible for maintaining audit schedules.
* Accountable for proactively pursuing and implementing cost reduction strategies and activities.
* To contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and, where appropriate, identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
* To identify key performance indicators.
* To comply with Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures and to ensure that all reporting staff operate within those guidelines.
* To carry out any other duties which reasonably fall within the remit of 'Quality Manager'.
* To train others as required.
* To comply with Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures
* To effectively utilize all available resources (personnel, plant, etc.) in order to fulfil the above
* A minimum of a bachelor's Degree required
* 7 or more years of medical devices and/or pharmaceutical experience is preferred
* A minimum of 4 years of data analytics experience is strongly preferred.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in quality assurance is strongly preferred.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities are required.
* Prior experience and success in leading and developing others is preferred.
* Thorough understanding of the requirements and regulations pertaining to data integrity, FDA and ISO compliance is required.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a copy of your full CV or contact the following consultant:
* Jake Willcox, Director
* (Apply online only) / (Apply online only)
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you:
* (Apply online only)
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions. If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
People Source Consulting Ltd
HR GO Recruitment
Huxley Banking & Financial Services