Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Job Start date: ASAP
Location: Commutable of: Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Quality Inspector - Job Overview:
We are supporting our client in the search for a Quality Inspector, responsible for maintaining compliance with the latest quality standards.
* To be a key member of the Quality Assurance team in order to effectively contribute to the success of the company
* As a member of the Quality Assurance team, to ensure compliance, at a Quality Systems level, QMS and therefore allow the company to maintain compliance with the latest revision of ISO9001 and ISO 13485 ISO quality standards.
* Perform mechanical, physical, and visual inspection and testing of incoming materials, subassemblies, and finished products in accordance with established inspection plans and specification requirements.
* Perform first article inspection in accordance with component or assembly drawings.
* Maintains inspection and lab records.
* Under direction from the Quality Supervisor, to effectively utilise all available resources (personnel, plant, equipment, etc.) in order to fulfil the above.
* To effectively construct / raise / execute / manage / approve (where applicable) relevant QMS documentation (procedures, protocols, technical studies and reports, specifications, ECR, CAPA, etc.) to maintain compliance with the company. QMS.
* Where appropriate, to contribute and provide pertinent information in relation to the companies. operational activities.
* To contribute effectively to 'non-base business activities' such as process validation, new product introduction, special projects etc. where such activities fall within the role of 'Quality Inspector'
* To contribute to the company's continuous improvement initiatives and, where appropriate, identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives pertaining to the role of 'Quality Engineer'.
* To comply with companies Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
* To carry out any other agreed duties which reasonably fall within the remit of 'Quality Inspector'.
* Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a medical device and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
* Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand
* Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations
* Working knowledge of measurement instruments (Calipers, Micrometer, etc.).
* Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 9001.
* Good computer skills.
* Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
* Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a copy of your full CV or contact the following consultant:
* Jake Willcox, Director
* (Apply online only) / (Apply online only)
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you:
* (Apply online only)
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions. If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Microcut Precision Engineering Ltd
Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Beacon Recruitment Services