Graduate Landscape Architect - Portsmouth
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
My client are an award-winning, multi-disciplinary practice of landscape architects and landscape designers. The team are currently on the lookout for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join their team in Portsmouth.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
* BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline
* Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite package, Sketch-up and Microsoft Office.
* Experience in masterplanning
* Team work and Communication skills
* Full, clean driving licence
My client offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience - with an attractive benefits package, in addition to rewarding career and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (Apply online only) or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position
Curtis & Mayfair