Domestic Gas Engineer - Social Housing
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
They are currently seeking Domestic Gas Engineers to cover all of the East Anglia and Cambridge areas. These are permanent opportunities with ASAP starts.
Your role will be to attend properties and carry out Gas & Heating works to include emergency reactive maintenance and pre-planned servicing calls. The works will be in the Domestic Social Housing sector. You will be highly customer focused with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service at all times as well as ensuring compliance with operational and legislative procedures and standards.
In addition they are looking for the following;
- Possess experience of maintaining gas and heating systems, breakdowns and servicing
- Hold a City & Guilds Plumbing & heating qualification
- Ideally be a Domestic ACS Gas Safe qualified engineer
- Candidates must have proven experience with CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 as a minimum
- CONGLP1, PD, RPH & Unvented, OFETC would also be desirable
- Highly competent in all aspects of Plumbing and Heating works
- Good verbal and written skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Hold a DBS or be prepared to gain this
- Flexibility and open to working additional hours when required to do so
- Live within the East Anglia / Cambridgeshire area and be happy to cover these areas as part of your duties
Please submit your current CV or call Gerry on (Apply online only) to discuss in more detail.
This is a full time permanent position with an ASAP start. The role is paying a salary competitive in the current marketplace and also comes with a package that includes a company van, fuel card, uniform, workplace pension, life insurance, company sick pay scheme, employee assistance program, childcare vouchers and free cover plans
Cooper Lomaz Recruitment