Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Coulter Elite Resourcing
£18,000 - £22,000 PA
Are you interested in building a personal portfolio of properties to manage and find a company which offers long term career development?
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Property Manager for one of the fastest growing property agencies in Peterborough.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Property Manager to join an established company who are specialists in their field. Working with a team of like-minded property experts, you would be assisting with all property maintenance issues daily, managing a huge portfolio of tenanted properties.
Due to massive growth within their sector, this role offers a long term career path in more senior positions and also offers the successful candidate both training and support which is aimed towards you building your own personal portfolio of properties as a private landlord!
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Booking contractors to maintain and repair property faults
- Carrying out check ins and inventories on all houses
- Manage tenancy renewals
- Coordinate with landlords and tenants to ensure that all needed work is carried out promptly
- Carrying out routine inspections on properties
Person Specification: -
- Experience in estate agency/property
- Previous Property Manager experience (desirable)
- Full UK Driving License
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Property Manager position, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, including a short shift of 9am - 1pm every other Saturday. This position offers an annual salary of £18,000 - £22,000 PA.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design