Administrator: Pension and Annuities Project
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Momenta Operations Limited
Tell Me More
- Start date: Intakes throughout January 2019
- Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
- Rate: £120 per day
- Duration: 12-month contract
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
- A competitive day rate
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Providing efficient and timely administrative support for a major pension provider during the review of products they have sold.
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
- Assist with inbound and outbound customer contact and information gathering where required
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer query;
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations; and
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks that are deemed appropriate.
Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Ltd
AMS Contingent Team