Operations - Enterprise Operations - Client Due Diligence Ops - Analys
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
The Client Onboarding group in Dallas supports Americas Investment Banking Division across all asset classes. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (bankers, Legal, Compliance, other Operations teams) to onboard new and existing clients, with a focus on efficiency, control, and client service excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You are a Risk Manager. The expectation is that you will continually look to leverage your excellent risk & control mind-set and experiences. You will want to pro-actively review operational processes to mitigate risk and identify opportunities to further strengthen the control environment
- Showcase your excellent attention to detail combined with your past experience to ensure the team's deliverables are accurate and of a high standard
- Use your excellent communication skills to build strong productive relationships with Business, Legal, Compliance, Technology and the Operations Division globally. Ensuring that you develop strong working relationships with the business is essential to your success in this role
- Operate as part of a global team and contribute to, and be involved with, regional & global projects / initiatives across Client Onboarding and the Operations Division as a whole
- Interacting with clients, banking teams and internal teams to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements
- Tracking and monitoring onboarding activities and driving all end to end onboarding related workflow
- Maintaining strong working relationships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, banking, legal, compliance and middle office
- Understanding the Bank's operational processes, requirements and systems to ensure effective communication and credibility with internal and external stakeholders, and manage issues to resolution through appropriate escalation channels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-Direction to effectively prioritize efforts amongst competing demands
- Highly motivated, energetic and confident team player with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and exhibit good judgment
- Ability to both solve problems and explain underlying issues across all levels
- AML/KYC experience would be an asset
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Operations - Enterprise Operations - Client Due Diligence Ops - Analyst- Dallas