IMD, PWM, FICC Solutions Group, Junior Portfolio Manager/ Trader, Anal
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Taxable Fixed Income Team is a multi-billion dollar separate account platform focused on providing PWM clients with customized fixed income portfolios. The team is comprised of dedicated credit analysts and traders who are performing fundamental and relative value analysis across the IG Credit, Government and Preferred markets. Our PM/ Traders are responsible for all portfolio construction and execution, and they play a critical role in providing the broader team with macro and micro market color, security specific technical analysis, and access to street-wide resources. The PM/Trader also plays a critical role engaging with Private Wealth Advisors regarding our client base; which includes individuals, family offices, foundations and endowments. The ideal candidate is one who can work well in a fast paced, execution oriented team atmosphere while maintaining composure and the ability to be analytical and articulate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Dedicated investing responsibilities base upon sector, maturity and account subset; subsequent to appropriate training
- Interaction with broker-dealer counter-parties to facilitate trade execution
- Managing liquidity requests, rebalancing portfolios, and other restructuring activity
- Key liaison to PWM professionals providing updates on the business, market, specific portfolios
- Responsible for developing team marketing materials and portfolio review/ performance reports
- Providing input on ways to scale or improve the business through technology
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1 to 3 years financial/ market experience
- Prior experience and/or specific interest in fixed income portfolio management
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Series 7 and Series 63 to be obtained within three months of employment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
IMD, PWM, FICC Solutions Group, Junior Portfolio Manager/ Trader, Analyst/Associate