Consumer Finance - Workforce Management Lead - Associate - Draper/Rich
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, as well as risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage the Workforce Management (WFM) team to provide superlative support to business operations
- Ensure business delivers on key service level targets across phone, chat and back office functions
- Partner with business stakeholders and operation management team to proactively identify workforce management related improvement opportunities and drive relevant initiatives
- Ensure Workforce Management procedures, controls and continuous improvement plans are up to date and effective
- Responsible for provisioning process and relevant workflows to deliver an efficient and systematic onboarding process for new hires and internal transfers
- Responsible for mission control & BCP management
- Responsible for on-going organizational structure reporting for business leaders
- Understand interactions among cross-functional partners with relevant Technology stakeholders to conduct system testing and departmental entitlement
- Past experience in leading workforce management teams, contact center operations preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills and techniques within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience developing action plans to improve business processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines without sacrificing professionalism
- Ability to build and maintain relationships while leading critical business projects
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work under minimal guidance
- Willingness to manage and be the front face of the team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Consumer Finance - Workforce Management Lead - Associate - Draper/Richardson