Consumer Finance - Operations Analytics Reporting Lead - Associate - D
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, as well as risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Partner with business stakeholders to define critical outcomes for business success through data and analytics
- Manage and develop team of analysts in support of key analytics initiatives
- Work alongside leadership to prioritize projects and initiatives, providing recommendations when possible
- Independently lead analytical projects to drive operational efficiencies, customer experience improvements, revenue maximization and risk reduction
- Define requirements for ad-hoc reporting and analysis projects and clearly communicate the requirements to team members
- Own and deliver on-going executive reporting for business leaders
- Drive identification, development and evolution of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Design and manage dashboards and reports used across multiple business lines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and techniques within a corporate environment
- Demonstrated expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) and analytical tool sets (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, R, Python)
- Expertise in building analytical data sets utilizing multiple data sources (e.g. SQL, Alteryx)
- Experience developing action plans to improve business processes that utilize data and quantitative analytics
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines without sacrificing professionalism
- Passion for analytics and utilizing data to problem solve
- The ability to build and maintain relationships while leading critical business projects
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Competitive spirit with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Master's degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or similar area of study
- Experience with Business Analytics and metrics, Modeling and reporting at a financial services company
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Consumer Finance - Operations Analytics Reporting Lead - Associate - Draper/Richardson