Consumer Finance - Complaints and Disputes Operations - Office of the
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, as well as risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to design, deliver and manage our complaint resolution operations as well as our disputes resolution operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in the day-to-day operations management of all aspects of escalated complaint resolution and dispute processing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Responsibilities and Experience:
- Experience in all aspects of these servicing areas, including credit bureau disputes, executive escalations, and CFPB and other regulatory cases, with the ability to design and deliver world class experiences
- Collaborate with Customer Care VP, Compliance VPs, Technology and process engineering teams to design best-in-class customer experiences, voice of the customer metrics and underlying agent facing and customer facing systems
- Expertise in delivery of analytically driven customer experience improvement programs (CSAT, NPS) while mitigating complaints, maximizing favorable resolution of customer disputes and accurately resolving credit bureau disputes is required for success
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 5-7+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) servicing operations
- Extensive knowledge of all complaints, including but not limited to CFPB and Better Business Bureau complaints, credit bureau disputes resolution, and any applicable regulatory requirements
- Extensive knowledge on best practices for resolving escalated complaints or disputes
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership with a strong executive presence as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in a contact center operation
- Experience in delivery of digital self-servicing tools that prevent excessive escalations and maximize resolution of customer concerns
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Consumer Finance - Complaints and Disputes Operations - Office of the President/Advocacy - Analyst - Richardson