Senior Sales Analyst
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by S&P Global
The Role: As a leader in Commercial Analytics, you and your team will be charged with surfacing actionable insights that enable smarter customer interactions and drive productivity of our commercial teams. You will partner closely with our leadership and business partners to analyze commercial trends and provide recommendations on growth opportunities across segments, geographies and products. Your team will also be responsible for streamlining key reporting processes, providing exceptional customer service for SFDC users, and maintaining or improving data integrity in our systems.
The Team / Business: The Commercial Analytics team is a fast-paced, challenging environment. Tight deadlines, high pressure and large data sets are to be expected, along with an opportunity to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. The Commercial Analytics team is a unique position to support a newly designed commercial organization and "start from the ground up,", which provides flexibility and great growth opportunities.
What's In It For You? Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Manage a growing team of highly motivated individuals across 4 locations
- Assist in the communication and execution of commercial initiatives that rely on your analysis of key opportunities
- Lead initiatives to improve tools, processes and reporting for our sales, marketing, & relationship management teams
- Serve as a data and analytics consultant on strategic projects impacting the commercial organization
- Explore opportunities to use new technologies to surface deeper customer or market insights
- Expand the technical skills of your entire team
- Partner closely with our SFDC Product Owner team to recommend enhancements to our existing tools and determine needs for new analytical tools.
- Champion teamwork and best practices in order to maintain a high level of work quality and achieve team KPIs
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the financial industry with a high proficiency in Excel
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Experience with large/complex challenges, maintaining a high attention to detail and working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to engage, motivate, and manage people
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively. Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Senior Sales Analyst