Credit Solutions Sales Representative
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Moody's
This role is responsible for working with other sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process for a narrow set of products or services. Key activities include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with strategic guidance and product overviews.
• Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
• Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
• Drive the development of business within assigned territories.
• Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
• Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
• Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
• Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
• Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
• Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
• Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
• Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
• Assist in the training of new team members.
• Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
• Position requires travel
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
• Understanding of credit risk beneficial.
• Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
• Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
• Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Credit Solutions Sales Representative
Goldman Sachs USA