AVP - Moody's Investors Service Issuer Portal
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Moody's
Design and Development
- Work with Commercial Operations to enable the customer and functional rollout plan.
- Provide customer view thought leadership on Portal construction.
- Work with Commercial Operations, MIS R&R leadership and external content providers to ensure delivery of appropriate content in a timely and measurable manner.
- Use customer and stakeholder feedback to assist in prioritizing further geographic rollout and further functionality enhancement roadmap.
- Create a plan of our target market by segment and geography to be used in considering the rollout and evolution of the Portal
- Engage effectively with MIS R&R/Research Management and external content providers to ensure comprehensive knowledge of current and future output.
- Search for external non MIS content and assess potential (non MIS Research) story ideas from news services and customer enquiries as needed.
- In the absence of the SVP be familiar with and cover the curation of content sets to enable tailored requests from customers and deliver MIS research and non MIS content to issuer customers.
- Ensure that all the non-MIS content rendered maintains a high standard in quality consistent with the MIS brand.
- Utilise already tagged and rendered MIS content to deliver to Issuers. Ensure non MIS content is appropriately tagged.
- Create and manage all reporting from the Portal for management.
- Support the SVP in owning the voice of the issuer customer and apply it to the management of MIS and non-MIS content and Portal functionality.
- Routinely validate with customers the relevance and value of content and functionality.
- Gather and evaluate customer suggestions for site enhancements.
- Analyze usage data to make informed decisions to retain or remove content.
- Measure readership to identify how this may contribute to deeper issuer relationships.
- Provide readership stats to MIS Research Team and other MIS Leaders.
The position is a new and supporting role for Moody's Investors Service (MIS) within the MIS Commercial Group. The role supports the development of the new Issuer Portal from its current elaboration phase, through final design, construction and roll out to active use by MIS Issuers. Subsequently this role will work with the SVP to both a) curate existing, pre-formatted MIS research and direct it towards relevant issuers on an active 'day by day' basis and b) source and select external (i.e. non-MIS) content (examples of which may be but not limited to; Cyber Scores, ESG Scores, Investor Data, Events Data and Contact Data) .
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in English, journalism, Business Administration, Public Relations, International Relations or Marketing.
- 5 Years experience in a financial services capacity in customer relationship management, research distribution, deal flow and corporate development.
- Proven experience in proofreading, content layout, production, and measurement of audience engagement .
- English, spoken and written fluency
- Strong communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills both in written and in verbal form. These skills will be necessary to ensure sufficient understanding of the Portal to support the smooth interactions and conveyance of information in the execution of the Portal Strategist's role with collaborative functions and in presentations regularly made to senior content management and key stakeholders by establishing trust and credibility.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities. Proven ability to apply dynamic, creative, thoughtful approach to issues in a pro-active manner displaying flexibility, diligence, dependability and strong team player credentials.
- Sound judgment - capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views
- Comfortable with change and able to navigate effectively in a multi-faceted organization. Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment
- Highest ethical standards and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of the finance industry and the role Rating Agencies Issuers & Investors play
- Advance experience with Microsoft Office applications, CMS (Methode preferred), Salesforce, PowerPoint and web analytics applications, as well as use of 3rd party data sources.
- Some experience in the use and navigation of key social media platform UI/UX (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram)
- Experience with tagging for optimal Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capability is preferred
- 7 Years experience in a financial services capacity in customer relationship management, research distribution, deal flow and corporate development.
- Experience with tagging for optimal Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capability
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
AVP - Moody's Investors Service Issuer Portal
Credit Suisse -
Green Key Resources