Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Citi-US
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Temporary
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID:
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The Recruiter will focus on developing a strategy in support of the talent acquisition for the North American Private Bank. This recruiter will apply his/her previous financial services experience developing relationships with the business leadership and HR partners, in order to align talent pipeline to business needs at all levels and become a trusted partner. This individual will leverage his/ her robust industry connections to proactively identify external talent, along with their strong social networking abilities. Additionally, the successful candidate will have proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
- Manages full life recruiting process, from talent identification to new hire on boarding
- Partners with business managers to drive recruiting strategies for open positions at all levels. Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives
- Develops relationships with senior business and HR leadership
- Proactively source for talent through multiple channels; social networking, employee referrals, internet, etc.
- Adheres to all compliance and regulatory requirements. Maintains candidates slates
- Implements and supports inclusion recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Minimum 3-5 years full life cycle recruiting experience in either large complex financial services organizations and/ or search firms
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Social Media, etc.
- Proven success with proactive, multi-channel sourcing across all candidate levels
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex offers, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and close candidates
- Strong attention to detail, superior assessment and writing skills
- Spanish language skills desired, but not required