Quantitative Researcher - Equities
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Huxley Banking & Financial Services
An international asset manager with high AUM is looking to grow one of their research teams in New York City and are looking for experienced Quantitative Researchers. The company focuses on systematically driven portfolios and this group in particular focus on multi-factor long/short strategies.
The team are looking for people with a few years experience, ideally with equities but can consider people from Fixed Income or Multi Asset backgrounds. The Quantitative Researcher will help generate new ideas as well as work on optimizing new and current data sets.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- 1-4 years Quantitative/ Data Science Experience
- Equities background desirable
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, Matlab, C++, Java
- Database experience, preferably SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Top Asset Manager in New York is looking to hire an experienced Quantitative Researcher with buy-side experience and a background in Equities.
Goldman Sachs USA