Head of Supporter Fundraising
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by QuarterFive
The Head of Supporter Fundraising (HoSF) is a new role, created to lead direct marketing, database & supporter care. Previously, these elements have reported into different parts of the organisation; the HoSF will bring the professional skills and leadership needed to get the best from some of these component parts.
The HoSF will:
- help strategically plan and build a first-rate, long-term and sustainable Supporter Fundraising team
- build on their successes and the work of recent consultants, testing new approaches and using insight to spot opportunities that mobilise people toward this dynamic and close-knit campaigning organisation
- oversee both the product-based and values-based engagement of supporters, developing supporter journeys, influencing internal resources and working external partners
- will lead the digital transformation of Refuge's fundraising, which follows significant and ongoing investment across the whole of the fundraising
- will lead and manage a team of 5 that generates c.£600k from direct marketing activities and £65k from legacies
- be an integral member of the Fundraising Management Team
The role will best suit:
- an experienced direct marketing fundraiser, including digital engagement ideally from a campaigning organisation
- an effective team leader, able to lead by example and manage multiple functions
- a strong communicator and influencer
Deadline for CV/cover letter of Friday 14th December, with interviews on 19/20th December.
Please get in touch with Martin for further details.
Safe Passage International