Director II - Pre-Employment Intentive Case Management
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Catholic Charities Diocese of Cleveland
Experience Level: 4-8 Years
Education: Master's Degree
Catholic Charities - Diocese of Cleveland has been selected for the 5th year in a row as one of The Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces . Join our team and help us carry out Christ's healing mission here in Northeast Ohio! At Catholic Charities, we heal lives and rebuild families by providing help, creating hope, and serving all.
The Intensive Case Management program is operated by Catholic Charities Corporation under contract with the Cuyahoga Job and Family Services division of the county. We serve approximately 3000 clients a year; conducting an intensive psychosocial assessment for Cuyahoga County residents applying for the Ohio Works First (OWF) program. This program also works with clients to identify internal/external barriers to employment and make appropriate referral as needed.
The program is co-located with other Catholic Charities and county benefit programs in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Director II will perform a wide range of complex management activities; coordinate and direct operations and personnel so as to ensure efficient and fiscally sound operations. This position will also work collaboratively with Cuyahoga County Job and Family Services.
Qualified candidates must possess a license/credential to provide clinical and administrative supervision of staff.
- Combination of experience and education normally represented by a Master's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Public Administration or closely related field required.
- Must have LISW or LPCC or licensure eligible.
- From five to seven years fiscal, administrative and supervisory experience required with experience in grant and fund solicitation preferred and experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
- Must have five years of management experience in health and human services agency or private sector required and a working knowledge of client based served.
- Must have knowledge in a variety of fields of service and problem areas pertinent to the operations of the site.
- Must have the ability to relate to a wide variety of persons, both professional and volunteers as well as organizations and systems, both public and private.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage a variety of concurrent and varying activities.
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent leadership and organizational skills, strong detail oriented skills with the ability to supervise and work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work a diverse schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Catholic social teachings may be required.
- Final applicant is required to be fingerprinted to complete background check.