Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Page Personnel HR
You will be responsible for supporting the Talent agenda by owning the reporting, tracking and data analysis. This role works as part of a busy Talent team and plays a pivotal part in supporting the future careers of employee's across the company.
Our client are a world recognisable FMCG brand based in West London
The key responsibilities for the Talent Coordinator are:
- Controlling and managing the Talent Budget
- Setting KPI's
- Responsible for tracking, manipulating and reporting on data
- Supporting talent managers in collating data for meetings
- Build and deliver quarterly Talent Dashboards
- To support the forecasting process alongside Talent and Learning Managers
The ideal candidate will have an Analytical background and will enjoy working with data.
SAP is desirable as is working on dashboards, candidates must also be able to demonstrate advanced excel skills.
This role would suit a generalist with an analytical nature or an Analyst looking to move into Talent or HR.
Job OfferThis is a permanent HR