Mandarin speaking Sales Associate- Luxury!!
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Elite
- Welcome every client and provide the best client experience
- Advise clients across the brand and all products
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, to foster brand loyalty
- Participate to client development
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge Maintain a professional appearance and follow
the brand dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
360 Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Fawkes & Reece