Azure Technical Architect
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Nigel Frank International
Title: Azure Technical Architect (Contract)
Length: 6 months+
Rate: £525-550 per day
I am representing a Global Consultancy who are looking to up-scale their Cloud center of excellence team and are recruiting for a Technical Architect/Consultant where you will be responsible for the delivery of Cloud engagements to their varied customers across the UK.
You will have experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex IT solutions. You should have a genuine interest in modern technologies and thrive living on the bleeding edge of cloud innovation.
- Design and deploy best practice cloud solutions to our customers
- Supervise engagement scoping (pre-sales)
- Write technical documentation to support solution design and solution handover
- Provide opportunities discovered to our pre-sales Solutions Specialists
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape
- Expert Consulting skills, high technical proficiency with deep cloud skillset.
- Customer business understanding: Governance, objectives, practices and processes controls related to business requirements
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including capability to develop and deliver high quality public presentations
- The successful candidate will have a core skillset honed around:
- Industry certifications focused on cloud technologies
- Minimum 3 years of consultancy experience
- Azure (IaaS, networking, storage, and ideally PaaS)
The ideal experience within the following technologies is highly desirable but not essential:
- SQL & Azure SQL
- Deployment and continuous integration tools (Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Jenkins, etc)
If you would like to find out more information please contact me on or you can reach me on