Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by BBO Recruitment Ltd.
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator based in Maidenhead
You are responsible for sourcing candidates from internal and external databases, headhunting, active search on job boards and social networks like LinkedIn and phone pre-screening as well as arranging interviews with candidates.
Work with recruiting a team to source, review and pre-select skilled candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Conduct database searches, social network searches, market mapping, business research as required, to identify candidates to discuss open opportunities.
- Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Update the applicant tracking database with information from the applicant's CV or resume.
- Review applications and conduct phone-interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements. Advise applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as required.
- Liaise with the recruiters to ensure candidates are interviewed as agreed upon. Assist with interview scheduling.
- Build and maintain professional relationships, as required, with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations as a source to generate additional potential applicants.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English
- Experience with social media and direct sourcing- LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience in sourcing for candidates using various sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrate a very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness.
- Excellent telephone skills, including a good speaking voice.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good problem solving, discernment and decision-making skills in complex situations.
- Sound computer skills: Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- We would consider in-house sourcing or agency sourcing experience
Clinical Professionals Limited