Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Page Personnel Finance
This is a rolling Temporary vacancy for a Receptionist in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Financial Services company as they go through a busy period.
Industry: Financial Services
Sector: Secretarial and Business Support
Page Personnel are representing an internationally known Financial Services firm in their search for a Receptionist. My client are a named as one of the Top 20 Ideal Employers 2018 by efinancials and have a stellar reputation in the business world. With a particular specialisation in private equity, credit and hedge fund investment strategies, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar industry and be familiar with this type of business operation.
City of London, Financial Services, Receptionist:
- Reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering the phone calls and dealing with them accordingly.
- Managing conference room schedules and preparing conference rooms with beverage or catering set ups, meeting supplies, etc.
- Assisting in day-to-day matters and giving general support where needed, such as assisting with copy/bind/print/scan/fax tasks.
- Ordering stationery and other supplies, tracking supply inventory, stocking the pantries and the supply cupboards.
- Assisting with facilities management or health & safety checks (using a provided checklist)
- Assisting with supplier management, i.e., (under supervision) acting as point person on the scheduling or tracking of repairs, deliveries, etc.
- Miscellaneous support of executives and staff on an ad hoc basis. For example, delivering lunch, coffee, tea or beverages, running errands, receiving deliveries.
- Processing expenses
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Immediately available and able to start on short notice
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes
- Able to get to The City of London
The successful candidate will be paid between £14 and £17 per hour depending on experience