Resource Order Administrator - 12mth FTC
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Ricoh UK Ltd
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is well renowned for its revolutionary multifunctional printers, duplicators and fax machines, state-of-the-art Document Capture, Distribution & Content Management Software and more personal products such as high-performance digital cameras and accessories.
As our business gets busier, the need to recruit talented people gets greater. Our Northampton office currently has a requirement for a Resource Order Administrator on a 12 month FTC.Providing a customer service function, you will provide Post Sales Administrative Support to internal and external Customers and Ricoh Account Managers, ensuring that all order are processed in line with Ricoh policy & procedure.
What you will be doing
• Order Management activities to include accurate order processing & invoicing in EUSFA & Oracle Systems.
• Applying knowledge to build correct invoicing structures in line with both supplier & customer requirements.
• Supplier Timesheet Management ensuring swift generation of Resource related requisitions & Purchase Orders.
• Maintain Trackers for Supplier invoicing requests
• Co-Coordinating requisitions & Purchase orders via Resource Order generation
• Reconciling PO's against Sales Orders to include receipting.
• Swift payment of supplier invoices
• Progressing orders to invoice customers in line with Ricoh Policy
• Maintain & govern Clean Order Policies
• To ensure all customer queries are closed aligned to SLAs to ensure an efficient service is being delivered
• Ensure that all orders for services are in line with the original approved quotation and obtain relevant sign-off for any non-conformances to validate that all orders processed are in line with the service catalogue.
• Work operationally with Resource business suppliers to ensure positive relations and efficient cashflow end to end.
• To administer the credit and rebill process having gained appropriate approval.
You will ideally have
• Experience within an administration environment.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Good analytical skills
• PC literate - Excel, Outlook, SHARE Oracle
• Ability to collate data and report findings in required format
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great place to work. It also offers good opportunities for career advancement and ongoing training.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check.
Teaching Personnel Ltd
Teaching Personnel Ltd
Ricoh UK Ltd
The Best Connection Group Ltd