HR and Payroll Adminstrator
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Adecco UK Limited
An exciting opportuntiy has arisen for a HR and Payroll Administrator to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The successful candidate would ideally have payroll experience and have a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate would have experience working with payroll data. The successful candidate would have good Excel skills.
Key duties would include:
- Retrieve data in a variety of formats, ensuring it is complete, accurate and properly authorised
- Enter data such as overtime, additional payments onto the payroll system
- To assist in producing contracts, standard letters, HR and payroll reports, etc.
- To assist with the accurate creation, maintaining and storage of HR records
- To assist with DBS and Right to Work checks
- Check output of data input by a colleague
- Dealing with personal queries from individuals on overtime/claim payments
- Input data for pensioner's payroll
- To ensure that starters and leavers are processed correctly, including pre-employment checks.
- To process changes to pay and hours and other terms and conditions as required.
- Process changes to personal details, assignment details and position details on the HR system as required.
- Raise purchase orders
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy