Legal Resource Consultant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Linklife Ltd
We are currently looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working individual to join our clients as a Legal Resource Consultant at their head office in the heart of London.
You will be working alongside the Senior Legal Resource Consultant within the newly established legal function, the overall objective of the role is to build a pipeline of suitable candidates in order to ensure we have a continuous supply of candidates to meet their resourcing requirements.
You will be involved in delivering results for some of the biggest brands within the legal, banking and financial services sectors. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your career. This is a highly visible role where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
- Resourcing new requirements through internal/external database searches, CV mining, targeted emails and external advertising.
- Proactively building your own network of candidates and associates and create talent pools for future work.
- Screening CVs and applications and conducting telephone interviews.
- Conducting face to face and web-based interviews.
- Gathering a range of marketing intelligence.
- Coordinating candidate assessments and delivering feedback.
- Formatting and reviewing candidate CVs prior to client submission.
- Arranging client interviews, discussing feedback with associates and gaining acceptance of work if offered.
- Working in partnership with Compliance Team to facilitate the vetting and referencing process for all new starters.
- Conducting briefing calls to candidates joining specific projects.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with your candidates once they have been placed on contract.
- Demonstrating positive attitude and behaviours at all times, offering assistance to your colleagues where time allows and work as part of the team at all times.
- Displaying a creative and proactive approach to working and having the confidence to challenge existing processes to achieve efficiencies.
- 6 months previous resourcing/recruitment experience is essential, ideally within the legal sector
- Successful candidates will be highly literate and numerate, ideally educated to degree level
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Some knowledge of the banking, financial services sectors would be an advantage
- Driven and ambitious, with a willingness to work hard to achieve individual and team targets