Antibody Discovery Scientist - 12 Month FTC
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Antibody Discovery Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead programme teams as the antibody expert and advise on antibody engineering aspects and select leads that will lead to drug candidates.
2. You are expected to express ad purify lead antibodies to small scale and conduct initial binding and biophysical screens.
3. As the Antibody Discovery Scientist you will use a variety of techniques such as PCR, ELISA, Biacore, Liminex and many more.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Discovery Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters or PhD in a biological sciences or biochemistry related discipline as well as a number of years working in industry.
2. Proven industry experience in Phage display, particularly ScFv or Fab format as well as the ability to perform selections of antibody formats is essential to your application.
3. Experience carrying out affinity maturation of antibody fragments as well as experience using yeast display technologies.
Key Words: Antibody, Phage Display, Research and Development, PCR, ELISA, Luminex, PhD.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd