Receptionist & Facilities Assistant (6 month FTC)
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Find-A-Job (East Anglia) Ltd.
Well established financial services company require a Reception / Facilities Assistant for 6 months with the prospect of a permanent opportunity within the organisation thereafter. Duties include:
- A broad range of clerical and administrative duties within the department and in support of the Office Manager, to include aspects of facilities management, purchasing, archive management, rail bookings, health & safety support, environmental management
- Assisting Office Manager with Facility and Health & Safety tasks
- Answering and directing incoming calls to correct members of staff /departments promptly and professionally
- Keeping the reception area, post room, kitchens, meeting rooms and key facilities tidy, replenished and ready for use/ facility set up
- Preparing the outgoing post for collection, including, specials and dealing with couriers
Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills required, along with good customer service experience, preferably within an office environment.
Qualifications: 5 GCSE's (or equivalent at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths (essential)
Starting Salary: £15100+ pa pr (negotiable DOE)
TIME Appointments Ltd
Your World Healthcare
Textron Specialized Vehicles