Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by One Year No Beer
Are you someone who LOVES to organise? Where you can't help but jump in and get involved in everything?
Do you love planning, organising and making sure that everything's covered and nothing's forgotten?
If you have an awesome ability to constantly adapt to whatever the day brings… keep reading.
OneYearNoBeer is a rapidly growing behaviour change company currently looking for a passionate, hard-working Super Hero to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
You will be supporting the CEO of a company that is on a mission to change people's relationship with alcohol... on a global scale.
With 28, 90, & 365 Day Challenges and over 30,000 members in 90 different countries, the company has already made a massive impact on people's lives. And they're only just getting started…
Just some examples of duties:
- Effectively managing the CEO's diaries & inboxes
- Ensuring reminders are set for upcoming meetings and events
- Collecting and driving a list of key decisions and actions each day and making sure they happen, i.e. documents to review and sign, important emails to respond to, invitations, deadlines, reminders etc.
- Proactively coordinating meetings and appointments
- Logistics and communications planning
- Organising professional and personal travel
- Working across a range of technical platforms to support the teams delivery of product, communication and brand
- Managing admin tasks to support the end-to-end delivery of products
- Coordinating and organising events
You're a truly awesome individual who is:
- Proactive & self-motivated/managed. You should thrive on responsibility and when something arises, you're all over it. You consistently impress people with your dedication to exceeding all expectations.
- SUPER organised with amazing attention to detail and a tonne of experience managing and juggling a variety of administrative tasks to tight deadlines.
- EXTREMELY dependable & reliable. They need someone who will promptly reply to chat messages & emails and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Cool as a cucumber….has the ability to remain calm in stressful situations and pragmatically propose a solution and plan to issues that arise.
- Eager and willing to learn, and realises stress precedes growth. This is an intense, high-octane startup - and they all work very hard to create products their fans love. If that sounds awesome to you, then you sound awesome
- Has a positive, no-excuses, get-stuff-done attitude…(seriously, this is a 'take as much responsibility as you can' type of company)
- Comfortable with using what some people might consider 'complex technology.' You should be comfortable with using different apps on your computer, smartphone and have good IT skills.
- Has confidence, ambition, & an undying belief in themselves: Can you look into the mirror and honestly say: "I know I will achieve anything I set my mind to; I'm willing to do what it takes."
This is a rapidly growing company. The new Executive Assistant needs to thrive in fast-paced environments, love it when no two days are the same and take the initiative to find solutions that'll get the job done.
Not only that but the One Year No Beer office is based at The Lighthouse in North Berwick.
The serviced offices have a bright and airy 'start-up' feel with a large, relaxing break area, coffee on tap, fruit and even a shower! Large supermarkets are within walking distance along with the gorgeous beach and the bustling high street. It's a wonderful location and easily commutable from Edinburgh and East Lothian towns.
Have a look at our website and check out our Facebook page.
If you think you could get stuck into a business like this... Click the APPLY button now!
Please include a copy of your cover letter in the same document as your CV, stating 3 things you will bring to the role on day one.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Executive Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Manager may also be considered for this role.
UK Consumer Panels
East Lothian Council