Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Huntress
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will have strong administration skills and at least six months experience within a similar role.
This is an ideal position for a graduate who is looking to kick start their career in human resources.
- Process new joiner information including preparing offer letters and contracts and checking references
- Coordinate the leaver process
- Screen CVs and arrange interviews
- Administer candidate assessments
- Organise the firm's induction programme
- Update and maintain employee information on the HR System
- Update and maintain employee training records
- Provide support for annual process including salary and bonus reviews
- Administer monthly payroll, pension and benefits
- Produce HR reports
- Administer practising certificate renewal and maintain organisational data in MySRA
- Update the firm's Well being schedule
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills and experience on HR database software
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Pro-active - actively seeks solutions and puts forward ideas
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree, CIPD qualified or equivalent
Please apply immediately if you would like to be considered for the shortlist.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.