Finance Administrator/ Accounts Assistant
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Office Angels
Finance Administrator/Accounts Assistant
£21,000 - £24,000
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity to work within one of their trusted clients as a Finance Administrator/ Accounts Assistant based in Reading.
Our Client is looking for an organized Finance Administrator/Accounts Assistant to join a hard-working team based in Reading, on a full time, permanent basis. This role will have sole responsibilities, but will also assist the Finance Director with any additional support they may need.
* Purchase Invoice Processing
* Supplier Statement Reconciliation
* Emailing Customer Statements
* Checking Sales Invoices for accuracy
* Credit checks for new Customers
* Setting up New Customer files
* Reconciliation of Petty Cash
* Reconciliation of Credit Card receipts
* Maintain the relevant filing systems
* Receive and respond to email inquiries
* Produce routine documents using Microsoft Word, Excel etc
* Ad hoc duties as required
* Professional approach to work with excellent reliability to attendance
* Experience in Finance Administration
* Accepts responsibility for own work and meeting targets
* Shows pride in delivering high quality work
* Conveys a positive attitude
* Communicates clearly both written and verbally
* Plans ahead and delivers on time
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
This role is paying £21,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience.
If you feel that your skills and experience are well matched to this role, please apply with your CV now.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. You can also accrue holiday with us at office angels. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Prudential UK & Europe
McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd
Ruth Moran Consulting