Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by ACS Performance
ACS are a fast growing business support company based in Sayers Common. We have a hard working friendly team who work closely together to deliver a very high service level to our clients. As part of our expansion we are looking for a new member of our team, this role does not involve any sales.
This position would suit someone who is looking for a long term career move where they can grow with the company. If you want to you will have the opportunity to work in various parts of the business, finding out what suits you best while adding significant value to the team in the process.
The most important part of our selection process is how you will fit in our team, where everyone takes complete ownership of the whole process whether it is their job or not. We are a very close family orientated business with a small close knit team. This role would suit someone who is looking for a long term position, happy to work hard in a relaxed fun environment where the days fly by.
Reporting directly to the Client Support Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing engaging job adverts
- Accurately maintaining the ACS CRM systems
- Sending emails
- Answering the phone
- Speaking to candidates and arranging interviews with them
- Establishing and building candidate relationships
- Conducting phone interviews and preparation calls
- Collecting interview feedback
- Updating ACS Key Performance Indicator (KPI) boards
- Understanding job roles from job descriptions
- Contacting prospective candidates via the phone, email & text
- Screening candidates for their suitability/fit for the role
- Picking out the most important aspects of the job description to make sure candidates meet the client requirements
- Formatting CV's into the ACS configuration for submittal to clients
- Updating ACS administration systems to ensure that candidates are tracked and managed throughout the process
- Checking client and prospect web sites for vacancies
- Contacting clients and prospects via Emil to ask them if ACS can work their roles for them
- Utilising LinkedIn to find vacancies and contact hiring managers on behalf of ACS
- Researching companies on behalf of the sales team to ascertain relevant contacts
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and naturally organised
- Good Microsoft Office & Word skills
- Inquisitive mind, always looking for a new angle and asking great questions
- A natural leaning to picking up the phone and talking to people even if you're not sure if you understand what they do
- Gets on well with other people and likes to be part of a team
- Enjoys having fun
- Ability to use own initiative
- Happy to work hard, long hours and few breaks (except to play games in the office)
- Due to our location you must be able to drive
No previous experience required - Full training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
ACS are recruiting for an Administration Assistant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Administration Assistant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Administration Assistant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Administration Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the an Administration Assistant role you desire.
First Recruitment Services Limited
Solutions 2 Recruitment
Solutions 2 Recruitment