Group HR Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Purple House (HR) Recruitment Ltd
Group HR Manager
We are currently seeking an inspirational Group HR Manager to join an established and profitable manufacturing organisation based in Gloucestershire.
This organisation has a strong reputation in its field and is regarded as a leading light by the industry. This is a newly created role for a Group HR Manager to drive forward a positive people strategy and through engagement, lead their plans for growth.
This is no ordinary HR role as there is huge opportunity to add value and make a difference.The development of leadership capability and an engaged workforce will be at the heart of this growth.
The role covers 2 main manufacturing sites with the head office in Gloucestershire and supports just over 300 employees. Reporting directly to a newly appointed MD, as the most senior person in HR you will work closely to drive forward change initiatives. The MD values HR and is looking to design new and innovative ways of working that increases productivity and profits for this already successful and profitable company. This role is to support that change and HR needs to engage hearts and minds so that all employees are truly motivated and valued.
To achieve such ambitious goals, the people agenda is focused on three things. Organisation-wide change; personal growth; and the development of a workplace that inspires people to be the best version of themselves.
- A CIPD qualified HR Manager with experience of driving forward positive change within an industrial environment.
- We are looking for a blue sky thinker who will challenge the norm, identify critical areas for improvement and drive the business forward, adding genuine value.
- Think pace, influence and high-energy.Add in commercial acumen, and the ability to develop a talented HR team - that outlines the ideal candidate.
- You will have a solid HR Management background that will enable you to skip across the full spectrum of HR issues, ideally within a manufacturing organisation but certainly private sector.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent influencing skills, who can evidence driving forward positive cultural and behavioural change with an established workforce.
- You will have had experience of creating competency frameworks and that best support the growth of both people and productivity.
For a proactive and inspirational Group HR Manager with presence and credibility, this role offers the opportunity to work in a successful environment and the autonomy to make a real difference.
The Curve Group