Child Protection Coordinator in Bradford.
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Reed Social Care - Qualified Hub - Leeds
£36.50 Per Hour
Posts will be a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of an extension and offers full time hours. (37 hours per week)
In order to apply for this post you must be qualified as a Social Worker and be on the HCPC register.
Successful candidates must have previous experience as a LADO, CP Chair coordinator or Independent Reviewing Office.
Must have Child Protection experience.
Reed offer a wide variety of benefits including:
• Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
• Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
• Prompt and reliable payroll
• £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?*
• £250 bonus - if you bring your own job
• Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
*Terms & Conditions apply
For further enquiries please contact Sophie Howlett at or on .
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Page Personnel Finance
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support