Recruitment Business Partner - Insurance
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by 360 Recruitment Consultancy Ltd
360 Recruitment are specialist Insurance recruiters, currently recruiting for a Recruitment Business Partner to work on behalf of a multinational general insurance company, based in London!
Over the last 12 years, our client has built a strong and consultative relationship with their partner, transforming their service into an insight-led, customer-centric partnership. In an exciting development of this relationship, they are now about to roll out their new solution that will embrace these values and see opportunities for their people in new business partnering role. This team will manage the end to end recruitment of around 1000 volume and specialist hires a year, ensuring an exquisite Hiring Manager service, and creating a talent pipeline of niche skilled candidates.
The Recruitment Business Partner will work closely with the Hiring Managers and appropriately embed themselves in the business lines; effectively becoming an extension of the team. In doing this the team will use their expertise and knowledge to:
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification, and on-going talent pooling
- Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer
- Close the candidate: broker the offer with the chosen candidate, manage objections and support the candidate during their notice period
- Facilitate the sourcing, interview, and selection process
- Actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Working with internal colleagues across different locations to ensure the end-to-end recruitment process is working optimally.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer-term client requirements
- Identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicating these to the Client Services Manager and the team
- Keep the business up to date on relevant initiatives
- Provide advice and guidance on role profiles, job descriptions, salary and rate card costs
Skills & Experience:
- You must have on-site or agency recruitment experience and a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving demanding targets. We are looking for an individual who is relationship driven with a deep understanding of recruitment, ideally within financial services. Other requirements of this role include:
- A proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Proven experience driving strategic recruitment relationships
- Experience of working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs
- Experience in producing business orientated Management Information
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology.
- Knowledge in at least one market sector
- Worked with, presented to, and solved issues for clients and candidates (including Resourcing Managers, Hiring Managers)
- Experience of developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Ability to act autonomously, potentially responsible for own business areas on a standalone basis
- Thorough understanding of legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors)
In return, an attractive salary of £50,000 is on offer plus a generous benefits package including bonus, health insurance, and pension scheme. Our client is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
If you want to be part of this new, exciting chapter, please send your CV to us and a specialist consultant will be in touch with you immediately.
Hinton House Ltd
Oliver James Associates