Senior Paid Search Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Solve Recruitment Limited
Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of paid search, shopping, display and paid social, you'll work with our clients to achieve their desired objectives, within a busy digital marketing department.
- 3+ years' experience working within Paid Media / biddable media (preferably but not essentially within an agency environment).
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on biddable media campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to biddable media, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Google Analytics skills including a good understanding of attribution.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mentor a team of Paid Media Managers and Paid Media Executives providing clear direction in all matters relating to biddable media.
- Educatethe team on Paid Media best practice and strategy.
- Building successful client relationships.
- Mitigate difficult client and project situations professionally.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches.
- Creation and implementation of biddable media strategy and setting of campaign KPIs.
- Building, analysing, optimising and reporting for campaigns across AdWords and Bing paid search, Google display (including remarketing and YouTube), Google Shopping and paid social (including Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Working across multiple biddable media projects and with multiple clients.
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver client work.
- Proactively taking an interest in the latest biddable media industry developments such as new AdWords BETAs
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Company Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply via Solve Recruitment