Business Support Advisor
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Office Angels
Office Angels have a newly released vacancy for our client based in East Kilbride. The role is for a fixed term of 12 months and will be an opportunity to join a busy and fast paced team offering financial solutions to a varied client base.
The role of the Business Support Advisor is to provide solid and consistent support to the Sales team, ensuring all new finance applications and agreements are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Full administration support including working with the underwriters and sales team to ensure that all business is processed in line with company policies and procedures within agreed deadlines.
- Processing proposals including carrying out checks on anti-money laundering, connected lending checks and Experian searching.
- Issue acceptance / decline letters.
- Request and obtain supplier invoices and create finance documents, with the ability to calculate and check rental profiles, rates and commissions
- Diarise to chase the return of documents.
- Administration support for Area Sales Managers (typing quote letters).
- Check pay out documentation against check list. Responsible for checking finance agreements for accuracy and compliance
- Gaining a complete understanding of all the finance products offered and associated add on products available.
- Ability to load and administer all types of finance agreements on to company Operating systems.
- Responsible for preparing accurate payments to suppliers, brokers and customers.
- Create and send welcome packs
- Scan all documents and supporting information on to the system and add receipts
- Responsible for extensive checks of pay-outs prior to completion.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks on a daily basis in a busy role
- Financial services exposure
- Previous experience in Asset Finance and/or regulated industry
Education - Standard Grade English and Maths or equivalent
This is a pivotal role within a busy team where the ability to think on your feet and react to ever changing deadlines is key. Hours of work - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to pass a criminal record and credit check.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy