Agent Support Administrator
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Live
JOB TITLE: Agent Support Administrator
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
To provide operational support for our Estate Agents and Solicitors whilst adhering to set service standards.
- Accurately deal with queries from Estate Agents and Solicitors regarding Live systems, processes and services in a timely fashion
- Accurately deal with queries from vendors and applicants regarding the conveyancing processes and the fees
- Input conveyancing leads which are received via inbound telephone and email
- Responsible for calling clients to take payment for conveyancing products
- Monitoring mailboxes, ensuring all emails are responded to in a timely fashion
- Undertake additional adhoc outbound campaigns
- Additional adhoc tasks on the request of the Team Leader
- Previous experience working in an administrative and/or customer service capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
Bibby Financial Services
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support