Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
Brewster Pratap are currently supporting a public sector company based in Sheffield and Chesterfield with their Recruitment Manager role.
The Recruitment/ Account Manager is responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.
Your main responsibilities would include:
* Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
* Promoting an awareness on the clients services and benefits
* Maximising the repeating business opportunities
* Post-placement support and account management
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Such attributes as: Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing.
to be confirmed
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information.
Listen Recruitment ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Edwards Employment Solutions