Senior Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Select Appointments
Senior Customer Service Advisor - Central St Albans - £22k-£23,400 + great benefits Hours 9-5
How would you like to be part of a traditional organisation working out of listed offices in central St Albans? The role is varied and includes providing a first class service to clients and stakeholders.
* Providing scheduled Management Reports
* Key Account management
* Maintaining accurate database records
* Providing advice and guidance on products to clients
* Experienced in reporting function
* Contact Centre/Key Account management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Ability to work as part of a team and across the wider organisation
Salary & benefits
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Season Ticket Loan
Are you the one we are looking for? If so then please apply!
We read all CV's but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.