Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Dynamix Recruitment Limited
My client are a growing payroll & accountancy company and they are currently in need of an enthusiastic and hardworking receptionist who can be the face of the company. When clients walk into their office, they want them to find a smiling face and a helping hand. They are looking for someone with a warm personality, who is reliable and able to multitask.
• Answering phone and directing calls to relevant person or taking detailed messages to pass on.
• Welcoming all visitors, following security procedures when signing them into the building.
• General upkeep of reception and kitchen areas.
• Reconciling petty cash float used to keep office stocked with basic kitchen needs.
• Sorting and distributing all post daily (incoming and outgoing)
• Arranging couriers/secure shredding and general maintenance of the office
• Raising purchase orders for office supplies
• Assisting all departments with specific duties when needed.
• Excellent communication skills essential
• Excellent time management skills essential
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft word and excel.
• Previous reception/admin experience desirable
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours of work: 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
20 days plus bank holidays (3 days to be taken at Christmas)
Private Health Insurance
Dental Health Insurance after 3 months
Car Parking on site
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
M J ABBOTT LTD