Time & Attendance Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Bakkavor
Time & Attendance Administrator - Bakkavor Meals Spalding
£20,000 FTC 6 Months
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison's, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
An exciting fixed term opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated wages administrator to join our food manufacturing administration support team. This role reports into the wages supervisor and involves working on recording & processing the pay for the sites weekly paid employees.
- Record employees holidays on the Time & Attendance system and departmental spreadsheet
- Process self-certificates and doctors notes ensuring accurate record keeping and pay across company sick pay & SSP details
- Prepare the weekly wages file to send to payroll
- Prepare & run weekly reports in relation to time and attendance
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail & organisation skills
- Previous experience within a similar office administration environment (Finance preferred)
- Good numerical & communication skills
- Thorough and diligent in every task
- Computer Literate in all Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects
AMR Specialist Property Recruiters