Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Office Angels
£18,000 - £22,000
Our Client is looking for a confident and pro-active Sales Administrator to join a hard-working sales team, based in Reading. This exciting opportunity is a full time, permanent position.
Key Duties of the Sales Administrator include:
- General Admin Support for Sales Team
- Load opportunities & create quotes as directed from information provided
- Maintain diary of sales team whereabouts
- Deal with customer inquiries and liaise with sales team regarding all customer requirements
- Maintain Renewals Schedules and action accordingly
- Assist with any company requirements regarding systems and processes
- Lead Monitoring - Maintain records regarding lead allocation and subsequent auctioning
- Assist with upkeep of all Marketing records and data collection as directed
- Marketing Events - Assist in organizing and fulfilling company functions as required
- Any Ad Hoc duties as directed by management
- Must have excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
- Experience in an administration role
- Hardworking & a reliable team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced level would be an advantage but not essential
- Committed to high standards
- Confident and assertive
This role is paying £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience.
If you feel that your skills and experience are well matched to this role, please apply with your CV now.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. You can also accrue holiday with us at office angels. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Austin Clark Recruitment Limited
Dimensions Specialist Recruitment