Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 12 weeks
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Parity Professionals
Project Support Officer - Glasgow- 3 Months
Project Support Officer with good experience of supporting projects required for an initial 3-month contract with our public sector client in Glasgow.
Duties will include:
- Coordination and documention of key project meetings
- Secretariat duties
- Assisting the Project Managers in preparation, delivery and monitoring of project plans and project documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Maintenance of RAID logs
- Provision of MI
- Experience working in a project support role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Good experience using MS Office
- Stakeholder engagement experience
All applicants are required to hold or apply for a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
THIS CONTRACT FALLS INSIDE IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
FDM GROUP PLC
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments