Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Pareto
Our client is looking for a driven and determined individual who can take on the role of pre sales consultant. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast growing industry and a company that uses the latest developments in technology to solve financial problems of any company.
The role- Graduate Pre-Sales Consultant
- Provide detailed technical advice for the sales team so they can tailor their sales pitches
- Provide sales support for meeting, events and presentations
- Help with version control of the material that assist
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects and with a range of different companies. You will be responsible for putting the facts behind a sales person pitch to give it the credibility it needs to close a deal.
- A competitive basic salary of £20k
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Excellent scope for progression with an agile, rapidly growing enterprise
- Fantastic, modern offices in a highly sought after location
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Ability to learn about a wide range of products
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
The Best Connection Group Ltd
Page Personnel Finance