Graduate Case Handler - exciting progression
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by The Graduate
This firm is part of one of the largest financial services groups in the UK today.
Based in brand new offices in Corby, the team is friendly, fun, and professional. They work hard and play hard, and welcome applications from like-minded individuals who really want to make a positive difference to their customers.
Instant cover, a great range of policies and fast claim payments… They created their product ranges to be straightforward, with options to suit every persons pocket.
However, they don't cut corners to keep their prices affordable.
In addition to covering ongoing conditions, all owner enquiries and claims are taken care of by their in-house UK-based team. It's one of the many things that sets them apart and makes them so attractive to customers.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
They are looking for a bright commercially aware graduate to join the team. You must be meticulous and have great attention to detail, be highly organised and driven to obtain a fair and impartial resolution.
This role is required to deal with an extensive variety of cases and complaints, systems and processes whilst being fully compliant with relevant legislation.
- Receive and effectively manage incoming client calls
- Contact customers to gain information, conciliate, negotiate and build rapport
- Review new complaints to ascertain the suitability to resolve immediately over the telephone
- Fully investigate complaints and ensure all complaints are resolved to complete satisfaction
- Produce an effective, well written final response letter that will close the complaint
- Ensure team targets are consistently achieved
- Manage, organise and update information on computer systems and paper files to enable precise records to be maintained
- Action non-standard complaints
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Commercially aware
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to empathise meaningfully
- Good attention to detail
- Have some understanding of the sector/environment
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
HOLIDAY: 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays (increases to 25 days after 2 years)
BENEFITS: Free parking available and free cake every day. Extensive training.
The One Group