Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Liberty Resourcing
Fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a Global Corporate and launch your HR career!
In this role, you will be supporting the HR team with there recruitment processes.
- 1st point of contact for candidates from the time they apply throughout the recruiting process. Also, handle day to day recruiting queries.
- Manage and track candidate applications using Taleo recruiting database
- Check integrity of recruitment data in the database
- Organise and manage candidate interviews within our standard process - scheduling interviews, communication to candidates and interviewers and interviewer post-interview debrief/feedback sessions.
- Coordinate interview days: secure commitment of interviewers and interviewees; running of the interview day and all it entails; follow up on evaluation forms and ensure evaluation form quality and timing
- Process applicant reimbursements
- Assisting in making sure that recruiting targets are met for the year. Analyse data, including competitor data.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc HR and Recruitment support
- Required previous experience:
- Ideally minimum 1 year recruiting or strong administration skills experience in professional services
- University degree level
- Ideally proficiency in Taleo, good general Windows and full Office suite skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and outstanding communication skills
• Proven outstanding administrative skills
• Proven ability to plan and organise quickly and effectively, taking responsibility for own work
• Able to use own initiative
• Collaborative team working style
• Handle stressful situations and work under pressure
• Be customer focused and able to handle sensitive information with appropriate discretion and professionalism
• Proactive self-starter with a positive and confident style, able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
• Build internal and external relationships effectively
• Accuracy and attention to detail; able to multitask is a must