Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Administrator required for legal ream in Welwyn Garden City
Welwyn Garden City
£9.48 per hour
Duration: Asap - 01/03/19
Your new company
My client in Welwyn Garden City is recruiting for an administrator to join their legal team
Your new role
The administrator will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the timely filing of records and information
- Carrying out checks of material to be filed to ensure it is complete before it is placed in the filing system
- To periodically check the filing system to make sure it is in good order
- Ensuring sensitive information is handled, stored, transferred and disposed of securely and that data is protected.
- Undertake copying of materials to clients for the litigation team. To undertake copying of trial bundles for the litigation team and ensure dispatch to Court and other side by DX, email or fax.
- To assist with production of any publications and/or web pages as requested, and to perform accurate updates to those items/pages.
- Any other task commensurate with the role as requested by the Principal Litigation Lawyer or Legal Services Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be proficient in Excel and Word
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally have experience of using a case management system-training will be provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Smart 10 ltd
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Ltd
Smart 10 ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited