Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Jobwise plc
Are you interested in a different type of recruitment role, with a company established in the industry for nearly 40 years? You will be working with an experienced team who know exactly what it takes to succeed in Recruitment. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, real career development, extensive training, support, and an excellent benefits package - all in a fun environment!
Salary is negotiable between £16,000 - £24,000 initially depending on experience, with a realistic OTE of £35,000 once established. Our top billers are earning upto £85,000!
To join our team at Jobwise, it's not always essential that you have experience within recruitment. As long as you have a knack for sales and are great with people, you'll fit right in! We have won numerous business awards, and have recently been awarded Investors in People Gold, which only 7% of companies in the UK have - that's how much we invest in our staff!
About the Role:
• Manage and develop a busy temp & perm desk, and achieve agreed weekly and monthly KPI's
• Carry out sales activity; cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events
• Develop client base; source new business, follow up leads, develop existing business relationships
• Match client vacancies and ensure a perfect match for both client and candidate
• Ensure service excellence to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
• Full UK driving licence is required for client visits
About the Benefits:
• 24 days annual leave which increase to 29 with service, plus a day off for your Birthday!
• Monthly uncapped commission
• End of year bonus opportunity
• Profit share
• Attendance Bonus
• Generous pension scheme & healthcare
• Dress down Friday
• Ongoing incentives and competitions
• Regular team building activities
• A day fully paid to assist a charity of your choice
So if you fancy joining our successful Bolton team as a Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days.
To get an idea of what we're all about, why not check out the Jobwise Facebook account where you can have a snoop on what we've been up to jobwise