Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
The role is a Legal Secretary for a well established Law firm in Birmingham City Centre. The role is an urgent short term opportunity, ideal for someone looking for an immediate start.
The client is a well established Law firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
The key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary will be duties such as management and filing of all client files and correspondence, answering incoming phone calls and directing to the relevant contact, distribution of post, diary management for Line Managers and teams, travel and accommodation arrangement, management of team expenses, all administrative duties such as BACS and CHAPS payments, opening Client opening and transfers, maintenance and dispatching of contract notes, releasing client information to correct parties, produce documents from audio notes, generate mail merges, create and amend presentations for meetings, producing Board packs and various other ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate for Legal Secretary will:
- Have superb organisation skills
- Have strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have polite and professional communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast, paced busy working environment
- Be able to audio-type and take minutes in meetings
- Have an excellent telephone manner - this is essential
- Be confident booking travel and accommodation for senior management
An immediate start for a well established Law firm in Birmingham City Centre.